Sensores nos posibilitan recepción de signales del mundo exterior. Tecnicámente sensores son unos objetos capaces de recibir un signal cuando este signal alcanze el nivel predefinado por sensitividad del sensor y envíar informacón al resto del circuito. Sensores en robótica se utilizan extensivamente ya que posibilitan a robótes comunicarse con su ambiento sea por visión (sensor de la luz y color), oido (sensor del sonido) o olor (sensor de gases). Les ofrecemos amplia variedad de sensores por todas applicaciones y niveles de precio.
€0.00 - €32.00
- The FZ0888 encoder module is a device that can help you in the creation of your robotics and automation project, Whether you want to know the speed of a motor or its exact position
- The module has a digital output (DO) which can be connected to your preferred microcontroller.
The operating mode:
- When the sensor is blocked, the DO output is high
- The AO signal is not enabled in this module
- Power supply: 3.3-5V
- Power consumption current 20 mA max
- PCB dimensions: 32 x 14 mm
2x Sensor TCRT5000 Infrared IR Tracker Line Obstacle Phototransistor features:
- Operating range: 0.2mm to 15mm
- Receiver: Phototransistor
- Emitter: Infrared Led
- Wavelength: 950 nm
- Quantity: 2 units
The optical module sensor (reflective) with comparator LM393, which detects obstacles with high precision.
The ideal obstacle detection detector for the installation of smart robots.
TCRT5000 - reflective optical sensor that has a compact construction where the light emitter and receiver are placed in the same direction to detect the presence of a object using infrared reflection on the object.
The working wavelength is 950nm.
The transmitter is infrared LED and the phototransistor receiver.
By using LM393 comparator the module has a binary output (D0) that is at level 1 (object is detected).
The sensor allows the detection of an object at a distance of up to 12 mm.
DS18B20 Submersible Probe Sensor Temperature features:
- Based on the DS18B20 chip
- Supply voltage: 3 ~ 5.5V
- Consumption <5mA
- Measuring Range: -55 °C to 125 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 0,5ºC
- Outputs: - GND black
- Red Vcc
- Yellow digital output
- Inocidable steel
- Cable length: 1m
Digital output D0 - signal 0 appears or 1 depending on the threshold setting
The threshold is set with the potentiometer
The sensor can be used for example:
Automatic watering for potted plants
With this module you will be able to measure the humidity of the soil, so that you will be able to control the humidity level of the soil of your plants
Operation: 3.3V -5V
- Sensitivity adjustable by potentiometer
- Dual output mode: analog and digital
- Red LED - power indicator
- Green LED - indicator digital switching output
- PCB measurements: 3 x 1.5 cm
- Probe measurements: 6 x 3 cm
Ideal to install the sensor on mobile platforms such as robots, vehicles, etc. Support for HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor features:
- Material: Acrylic
- Color: transparent
- Includes screws
It is very easy to make it work with an Arduino, PIC or any other microcontroller.
In its output pin we can measure the pulse width PWM depending on the distance of the obstacle.
Mounting bracket is ideal for installing the sensor on mobile platforms such as robots, vehicles, etc. HC-SR04 + Ultrasonic Sensor Support Arduino features:
- Supply voltage: 5V (4.5V-6V)
- Consumption: typical 30 mA, (35 mA max)
- Interface: VCC, GND, Signal
- Range: 2 cm to 3 meters
- Angle 15º
- LED measurement indicator in progress
- Frequency: 40 kHz for 200 Î¼s
- Size: 30 mm x 20 mm Feature of the support: - Material: Acrylic
- Transparent color
- Includes screws
Ideal for projects with ARDUINO.
You can use it with PIC, AVR, STM32.
BH1750FVI (Rohm) is used to adjust backlighting of LCD screens and keyboards by manufacturers of mobile phones, digital cameras, navigation and portable gaming devices. Light Sensor Module BH1750 FVI Arduino Raspberry features:
- Chip BH1750FVI
- Supply voltage 3V-5V
- Integrated 16bit AD converter
- Detection range: 0-65535 lx (with an accuracy of 1 lux)
- Interface: II2C
- Low dependence on the light source (eg incandescent lamp, fluorescent lamp, halogen lamp, white LED, sunlight)
- Dimensions 18.4 x 14 mm
Photoresistor is a resistor whose resistance decreases when increasing the intensity of the light that falls on it. 10x Photoresistor GL5516 LDR features:
- Model: GL5516
- Spectral peak: 540nm
- Maximum DC voltage: 150V
- Maximum power: 90mW.
- Resistance with light (10lux): 5-10KΩ
- Resistance with darkness (0lux): 0.5MΩ
- Response time: 20ms
- Operating temperature: -30ºC - 70ºC