Arduino Sensor Shield V5 APC220 features:
Sensor Shield V5.0 allows: - Being punctured directly to an Arduino Uno, Mega, Leonardo plate
- Facilitate the connection of different modules, such as sensors, relays, servos, buttons, potentiometers and more
Shields make it possible to further extend the possibilities of a single board. Since often configuration of a module or sensor can be challenging, shields help connections between Arduino and other components by pre-installed programs and inputs and outputs that facilitate the construction of the project. Arduino has an abundance of perhaps the most shields of any board. In our offer we have a wide variety of extensions for displays, Bluetooth interfaces, joystick shield, Ethernet shields and we are continuously expanding it. Check out the pages below and our for more information
€1.00 - €24.00
Arduino Sensor Shield V5 APC220 features:
CNC shield for arduino works as a controller for CNC type milling machines,
3D printers, laser cutters .
CNC Shield Expansion Plate V3 Engraver 3D Printer features:
- 4 compatible sockets for use of A4988 stepper motor controllers (PAP), DRV8825, other compatible
- 4 support axes X, Y, Z, A
- 2 limit switches for each axis (6 in total)
USB Host Shield Google Android ADK UNO Mega 2560 features:
Shield ADK USB allows: - Communication with other USB devices, to build their own mobile accessories
- Create projects that require USB Host functionality
- Supports USB 2.0, Android ADK
- It can also be used with any device equipped with SPI interface
- Compatible with Android devices: v2.3.4 and above
- USB Host with support for HUB protocol
It allows controlling many different types of engines: - Up to 4 bidirectional current motors
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) In addition it is provided with two connectors for servos. L293D Motor Drive Shield Expansion Board features:
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36 V
- Maximum current: ± 1.2 A (650mA)
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Controller L293D
- Measures: 70x55x20 mm L293D controller consists of 4 H bridges with 650 mA current with thermal protection.
Pull-down resistors keep the motors off during startup.
It allows to save the record of any data.
It has a real time clock RTC, with battery included, so you can keep the date and time over the years and an SD notes reader, which accepts the format FAT16 and FAT32 to record your data. Logging Recorder Data Logger Module Shield UNO Mega SD Card features:
- Arduino data logging shield
- Data recording module to the FAT16 / FAT32 SD card
- Real time with RTC battery.
- SD card interface compatible with the FAT16 / FAT32 format
- Transmitter circuit level 3.3V.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK / Mega R3 or higher
TFT LCD 34pins Expansion Board Adapter 3.2" 4.3" 5.0 Shield Mega 2560 features:
- Facilitates connections between the LCD TFT Touch 3V 2.4 ", 2.8", 3.2 "etc. with SD card reader and the Arduino Mega 2560 board
- Put the screen on the Shield and you can connect it directly to the Arduino Mega2560.
- TFT LCD MFT TFT LCD PCB adapter for Arduino Mega2560 STM32
- The TFT01 LCD operates at 3.3V and can not be used directly on the standard Arduino motherboard at the top.
- The TFT LCD PCB adapter for Mega is compatible with the Arduino pins, the user can directly connect the TFT LCD PCB - Adapter on the shield and stand on the Arduino board. It can be used with a Mega2560 and LCD screen.
- Nano V3.0 Atmega328P adapter with loose connectors and solder pins
- PCB dimensions: 53mm x 35mm
It is made up of a 16-character, 2-row, 6-button display.
The display is compatible with the HD44780 controller and is connected in 4-bit mode so it can be used directly through the Arduino LiquidCrystal library.
Ideal to navigate through the different parts of the configuration or map. Keyboard Shield 16x2 LCD screen for Arduino features:
- 2x16 LCD with blue backlight and white characters
- Potentiometer to modify the LCD contrast
- 5-push-button keyboard + RESET
- Use of the minimum possible channels
- Full compatibility with Arduino UNO and Mega
- The display is compatible with the HD44780 controller
- Response time: 30 ms
- Size: 80 x 60 x 22 mm
LCD TFT Shield Adapter 2.4" Touch 3V Expansion Board R3 features:
- Shield LCD TFT 2.4 "Touch 3V expansion board for Uno R3
- Facilitates connections between the TFT LCD 2.4 "Touch 3V with SD card reader and the Arduino UNO board
- Put the screen on the shield and you can connect it directly to the Arduino UNO
- UNO R3 2.4 "TFT LCD shield TFT LCD PCB Adapter for Arduino UNO STM32
- The TFT01 LCD screen operates at 3.3V and can not be used directly on the standard Arduino motherboard at the top
- The TFT LCD PCB adapter for UNO is compatible with the Arduino pins, the user can plug directly the TFT LCD PCB adapter into the shield and placed on the Arduino board. - Can be used with a UNO and LCD screen
Prototyping and extension Arduino shields
Other than functional shields, prototyping shields don´t serve any specific purpose other than enabling potential experiments with the board itself and creating own circuits. You can do that either directly on the board (if you are sure of your moves) or on the protoboard. What is most important is that only your creativity (and potentially laws physics and board requirements) limit you in play with this solution. You can use those shields as an input-output extension of your board as well.
Communication Arduino shields
Say you want your board to communicate with other devices, say you want it quick and mobile. Then a communication shield is the one for you. Shields Ethernet, Blueotooth are all in store and waiting for you. You don´t need to play with pins (too much) or configuring the module, it can be almost a plug´n´play solution after you download a dedicated library onto the shields microcontroller. These are perfect solutions if you want it quick and won´t be needing to reuse the module on a different board (shields are dedicated to a single board because of their headers setting and pre-installed drivers which every so often make the life much easier for that specific board)
Actuation Arduino shields
Shields are the quickest way to get your screens, speakers and motors going. What´s more you can mix and match them via hamburger build on the single shield. Refer to our shield tutorial in the blog to learn more about how to do that.