The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the penultimate product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range. It is the significant evolution in board performance compared to Raspberry Pi 3 B with the increase in processor frequency from 1.2 GHz to 1.4 GHz. Compared to serial 2 the board offers standard 802.11 b-g-n and bluetooth BLE 4.1 connectivity.
Rasberry Pi 3 boards and kits
As with any new Raspberry, at the time of a launch you could have described it as "the most powerful Raspberry has ever been". Raspberry 3 at the time of launch back in 2016 was a rare step up to yet quicker and stronger board. But again, as with any new Raspberry it was rather an evolution than a revolution. Raspberry reiterated the functionalities already available in the second revision - with the most noticeable novelty being new wireless communication. The first versions of the third were sporting the 1.2 GHz BCM2837 SoC (system on a chip) to further increase the speed up to 1.4 GHz in the B+ version.
The improvement of the performance, however, came at a cost as the new boards consumed significantly more power than the predecessor, with the recommended power supply of 2.5A. Another important feat is the full backward compatibility. Check out our Raspberries!
€14.00 - €95.00
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A + extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range to the A + board format.
- - Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit 1.4 GHz SoC
- - 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- - 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b / g / n / ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2 / BLE
- - Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- - HDMI full size
- - Individual USB 2.0 ports
- - CSI camera port to connect a Raspberry Pi camera module
- - DSI display port to connect a Raspberry Pi Touch display
- - 4-pole stereo output and composite video port.
- - Micro SD port for charging your operating system and storing data.
- - 5V / 2.5A direct current input. Hardware Specifications:
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation product in the Raspberry Pi range. The module was revolutionary for introducing the integrated WiFi and bluetooth connection which is still impressive for its quality. In addition, it introduced a processor upgrade to 1.2 GHz.
Raspberry Pi 3 B + module and 16GB micro SD card preloaded with NOOBS operating system.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2, BLE Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range. Característica: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @>
Raspberry Pi 3 board
In this category, you will find all the Raspberry Pi 3 boards we have in offer. Ranging from the first version to the upgraded B+ version with performance improvement of 200Hz. As with the remaining boards, they obviously maintain full backward compatibility and have assured production support until 2026. Refer to our tutorial and blog pages to find more information on interesting projects and news for Raspberry.
Raspberry Pi 3 kits
Kits are the best way to kick-off your experience with Raspberry. You will find everything you need to start playing with the board. In our offer you can find kits ranging from the most basic offering of board and SD card with preloaded NOOBS program to more equipped with remote control, charger and protection box. Search through the offer and find everything you might need.
Raspberry Pi 3 community support
On top of quick and almost effortless kick-off, Raspberry Pi 3 enjoys a broad and thorough support from the online community. Should you find any problems at any point of your experience with Raspberry you will easily find a solution on forums and dedicated pages and even if you are unique and happened to find a given problem for the first time you can alternatively just post yourself and we can assure you that an expert will respond quickly - be that on our website or any other.