I. DEFINITION OF TERMS USED IN THE REGULATIONS
- CUSTOMER: natural or legal person or organization or association that is not a legal person, whose special provisions give it legal capacity to place orders in the online store.
- CONSUMER: Consumers or users are natural or legal persons who act in a field unconnected with a business or professional activity, according to the general law on the defence of consumers and users (article 3 RD 1/2007).
- LEGISLATION: Applicable regulations.
- REGULATION: Regulations defining the general conditions of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the SOLECTRO SHOP, S.L. online shop.
- ONLINE SHOP: Internet service available at www.solectroshop.com through which the customer can place orders.
- GOODS: Products marketed in the online shop, at www.solectroshop.com the aim is to reflect, as accurately as possible, both the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the products, although the Internet user should bear in mind that there may be slight differences between the appreciation of the product online and in the shop itself.
- SALES CONTRACT: Legal relationship where customers accept the general conditions of use from the moment they purchase any product from www.solectroshop.com.
- CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW: Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November.
- LAW ON THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES: Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the internal market (Directive on electronic commerce). Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce. These terms and conditions and any contract made under these conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the applicable Spanish and/or European laws, whose courts will have exclusive and competent jurisdiction.
- Order: declaration of the customer's will, with the aim of directly concluding the sales agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of goods.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- These Regulations define the rules for the use of the online shop available at www.solectroshop.com.
- This Regulation is governed by the law applicable to electronic commerce.
- The online shop solectroshop.com is run by Solectroshop, s.l, with legal address in C/ Sierra De Espadan 3, 46120, Alboraya, Valencia/valencia and the warehouse in Padre Tomás de Montañana, 22, 46023 Valencia.
- The present regulation specifies in particular:
- Rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store
- Terms and conditions for sending orders through the online shop
- The principles for concluding sales agreements with the use of the services provided as part of the online shop
- In order to use the online shop, the customer must have access to a computer or device with Internet access.
- In accordance with applicable laws, Solectro Shop S.L. reserves the right to restrict the provision of services through the online shop to persons over 18 years of age. In this case, potential customers will be notified.
- Customers can access these terms and conditions at any time through the link on the home page of the website. Solectro Shop S.L. and download and print it.
III. RULES OF USE OF THE ONLINE STORE.
- Registration as part of the online store is optional. The customer can place orders without registering in the shop, after reading these rules and accepting them. Registration is done by completing and accepting the registration form available on the website. The condition of registration is to accept the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as obligatory. Solectro Shop S.L. may deprive the customer of the right to use the online shop, as well as limit the customer's access to part or all of the resources of the online shop, with immediate effect, in case of breach by the customer of the regulations and in particular when the customer - in the course of registration in the online shop provides data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or intended to infringe the rights of third parties, - has committed through the online shop violations of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online shop, - other behavior recognized by Solectro Shop S. L. as conduct incompatible with applicable laws or general rules of internet use or in the good name of Solectro Shop S.L. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online shop may not re-register without the prior consent of Solectro Shop S.L.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of communications and data in connection with the services provided under the website, the online shop shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the degree of security of the services, specific measures to prevent unauthorized persons from acquiring and modifying personal data transmitted over the Internet.
- The customer is obliged, in particular, to: - to use the online shop in accordance with Spanish and European legislation, the terms and conditions, as well as the general rules of Internet use. - not to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamation or infringes on the personal and other rights of third parties, - to use the online shop in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices, - not to undertake activities such as sending or publishing unsolicited commercial information (spam) in the online shop, - to use the online shop in a way that is not possible for other customers and for Solectro Shop S.L., -the use of any content included in the online shop for personal use only.
- Description of content and intellectual property. The contents hosted at www.solectroshop.com are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property of Solectro shop S.L. or the natural or legal persons authorized for this purpose. By acquiring its products, www.solectroshop.com does not grant any right to modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly disclose them. The transfer of these rights requires the prior express consent of the owner. The customer is not authorised to make such content available to third parties. The intellectual property extends to its graphics, logos, design, images and source code used for its programming.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
- In order to conclude the sales agreement through the online shop, please visit the website www. solectroshop.com, select the goods following the technical steps according to the messages shown to the customer and the information available on the website.
- The selection of the goods requested by the customer is made by adding them to the shopping cart.
- When placing the order, until the button confirming the order is pressed, the customer has the possibility to modify the data entered and the products selected. To do this, he must follow the messages shown to the customer and the information available on the website.
- After the customer provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The Order Summary will include, in particular, a description of the products or services selected, the total price and all other costs.
- To send an order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide the personal data marked as mandatory and press the confirmation button.
- Prices and offers shown on the website are valid at the time they occur, unless other specific terms on the website indicate otherwise. Errors in prices or spelling errors may occur. The sending of orders by the customer constitutes a declaration of intent to conclude the sales agreement of Solectro Shop S.L., in accordance with the terms and conditions. The contract is considered as concluded with the receipt of the Customer's order to the IT system of the Online Shop, provided that the order complies with the terms and conditions. After conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all relevant elements of the order.
- The sales agreement is concluded in Spanish, with content consistent with the terms and conditions.
- Customers can access these terms and conditions at any time through the link on the home page of the website. Solectro Shop S.L. PL and download and print it. The consolidation, collection and exchange of the order data and the general terms and conditions (Sales Regulations) will be carried out by e-mail. You can view your previous orders as part of your account after logging in.
- Delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the European Union and is made to the address indicated by the customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the Goods ordered is made through: a courier company and the Post Office.
- There is the possibility of personal collection of the ordered products in our office: Padre Tomás de Montañana,22, 46023 Valencia, Spain. Monday to Thursday from 10 to 17:00 - Friday from 10 to 16:00
- Shipping costs will be indicated at the time of order.
- The delivery date in the processing of the order through the store is within 24 hours after placing the order. The delivery time by courier companies 1-2 working days and counts from the date of shipment of the order by the customer.
- Damage to the Product created during delivery.
- In the case of remote purchases from the consumer, our store always assumes the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage during transport, please inform the service provider of this defect and contact us as soon as possible. Delay in making such a complaint or contacting us has no consequences for your legal claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects. The speed with which we notify you of damage incurred during transport makes it easier for us to handle our claims against the carrier or the transport insurance company.
- In the event that a customer is not the end consumer: the risk of accidental damage or loss of the goods passes from the online shop to the buyer at the time of entrusting the goods to the carrier designated by him.
VI. PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT.
- The prices of the items are in euros including VAT 21%, customs duties and any other costs.
- The customer can pay the price:
- By bank transfer
- PayPal Payment
- Goodwill (deferred payment invoice) *
- *This form of payment is only available to schools, science clubs, associations, scientific institutions and companies after accepting the service of our store.
VII. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT.
Either party may withdraw from the contract at any time, provided that it gives prior written or electronic notice to the other party.
VIII. CHANGES, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERS.
X. ADDITIONAL GUARANTEES.
Solectro Shop S.L. is not the manufacturer of the products, however all products available in the shop are covered by the guarantee of Solectro Shop S.L. as seller. Solectro Shop S.L. is responsible for the goods sold under the terms and during the period indicated on the warranty card accompanying the goods. The manufacturer is also responsible for the warranty of the products sold under the terms and for the period indicated on the warranty card issued by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's warranty document provides for such a possibility, the customer may also submit his/her claims directly to the authorized service, whose address is on the warranty card.
- Solectro Shop S.L. will take the necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning of the online shop, to the extent that it results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to eliminate within a reasonable time irregularities reported by customers.
- The customer can notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the online shop. Please report irregularities related to the operation of the shop by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In complaints about irregularities related to the operation of the online shop website, please indicate the type and date of the irregularity.
- We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, at the latest within 14 days of its submission.
XI. OUT-OF-COURT WAYS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS AND REPAIRS
- We inform you that there are out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. Making use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree. - The consumer may request the initiation of procedures relating to the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
- The Consumer may also file a claim or complaint with an arbitration tribunal.
- The European Commission also provides a platform for the resolution of online disputes between consumers and businesses (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Detailed information on consumer dispute resolution, including the consumer's option of using out-of-court complaints, redress and rules of access to these procedures, is available from the consumer offices and websites of the Provincial Trade Inspectorates.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS.
- The competent court for resolving disputes with consumers is the court that has jurisdiction in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The resolution of any dispute arising between Solectro shop s.l. and the Customer who is not a Consumer is subject to a court that has jurisdiction over our registered office.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, Spanish law, and in particular common civil law, shall apply.
These regulations of Solectro shop s.l. were last updated in April 2019.