White Housing for Raspberry Pi 2, Pi3, Model B, B+ features:
- White shell case
- Housing for Raspberry Pi2 and Pi3, B and B +
- The color white
- Made of ABS
- Dimension: 95x 62x 26mm.
Raspberry Pi 3
The designers of Raspberry Pi minicomputers are very active and every year they bring us new improvements to their boards and modules. This progress has been particularly visible in the last three years, when the third generation "Raspberry" entered the market, which, it seems, evolved directly from the RPi Model B V1.2 version. Interestingly, the RPi B V1.2 version appeared on sale a few months after the release of the 3B model, although it cannot be denied that these versions are technologically very similar (to the point that it is difficult to know which one to enter first for testing).
€0.00 - €130.00
White Housing for Raspberry Pi 2, Pi3, Model B, B+ features:
The screen is intended for use with a 3.5-inch acrylic case, reference in our store: RA018 Raspberry Pi Shield MPI35 3.5 inch TFT LCD screen 240x320 features:
- XT2046 touch controller
- Resistive touch screen
- Current consumption: 250mA (unconfirmed)
- Screen type: TFT LCD screen
- Color: 16 bits
- Display backlight: White LED
- Characters x Lines: 480x320
- Communication format: Parallel
- Form factor: 3.5 "Screen size
- Pinhole: 2.54 mm
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the penultimate product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range. It is the significant evolution in board performance compared to Raspberry Pi 3 B with the increase in processor frequency from 1.2 GHz to 1.4 GHz. Compared to serial 2 the board offers standard 802.11 b-g-n and bluetooth BLE 4.1 connectivity.
- Can be used in projects of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, AVR
- Function compatible with the DS 3231
- Power supply voltage: +2.3 V to +5.5 V
- Temperature range: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Low energy consumption
- Full clock calendar functions that include seconds, minutes, hours, date, month and year and valid until leap year compensation
- Two alarm calendar
- Interface: I2C
Camera module for Arduino, Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3, B and B +. VGA camera 640x480 OV7670 B 0.3MPx 30fps Cmos features:
> - Input voltage 2.5V-3V
- Operating power 60mW / 15fps VGA YUV
- Resolution VGA 640x480 pixels (30fps)
- Maximum frame rate 30fps VGA
- Flicker 50Hz / 60Hz automatic detection
- Lens size 1/6 "
- Angle of view 25 °
- Sensitivity 1.3V / (lux- seg)
- SCCB (Serial Camera Control Bus) interface
- Output format · 8 Bits
- YUV / YCbCr 4: 2: 2
- RGB 565/555/444
- GRB 4: 2: 2
- RAW RGB data
- High sensitivity Light operation
- Automatic adjustment
- Color level saturation - Edge enhancement
- Noise level
Mobile Charger 5V 3A 3100mA Micro USB 15W features:
- Raspberry PI Red Power Supply
- Charger for Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3, B and B +
- External 220V a 5V / 3.1A (3100mA) 15W
- Plug type: Micro USB
- Additional USB A socket
- AC-DC adapter - 100-265V AC input, 50-60Hz - Output 5V / 3.1A (3100mA) 15W
- Cable length: 130cm
- RoHs, CE - High Quality
It is the freshest serial LCD from SparkFun. Similarly to other SparkFun LCD screens it is put on single board with a microcontroller, however in contrast to the other screens in our offer (SP027 and SP028) it is based on PIC16F88 rather than ATmega328.
- Interface type: USB
- Supports IEEE 802.11e draft 802.11n
- Supports USB 2.0, compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Support systems:
- Win2k / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Mac / Linux
- Operating distance: 91 meters indoors, 275 meters in open space
- Transfer rate: 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)
- Works with old Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- WEP and WPA encryption - 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2,400GHz ISM
- Frequency range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- Operating channels: 13 - Support network protocol: CSMA / CA with acknowledgment
- Transmission mode: DSSS
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A + extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range to the A + board format.
- - Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit 1.4 GHz SoC
- - 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- - 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b / g / n / ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2 / BLE
- - Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- - HDMI full size
- - Individual USB 2.0 ports
- - CSI camera port to connect a Raspberry Pi camera module
- - DSI display port to connect a Raspberry Pi Touch display
- - 4-pole stereo output and composite video port.
- - Micro SD port for charging your operating system and storing data.
- - 5V / 2.5A direct current input. Hardware Specifications:
Raspberry Pi 3 - version development
Raspberry Pi 3 followed the standard development of several revisions for the series that Cambridge developers have got us used to. The first version was followed by B+ upgrade. As a separate format A, with smaller dimensions and slightly deleveraged in terms of performance, came with an upgrade as well (A+ version). All in all, you can rest assured that no matter which board you chose, as with all Raspberry products, it will definitely live up to your expectations. The only potential drawback you have to consider is the power consumption that comes as a cost of increased performance with every new board. Nonetheless, what for do we have our wide array of boxes and ventilation systems!
Raspberry Pi 3 accessories
Raspberry without accessories is like a bird without wings. If you are on a search for new gadgets, with Raspberry Pi 3 you should definitely consider a range of boxes and ventilation solutions we cover. As always with Raspberry, another important element to set off your projects is the screen and camera. Expect soon as well introductions of new sensor sets in our offer!
Connectivity increasingly becomes the name of the game for the development boards and minicomputers. To take your projects to the next stage and make them even more useful you simply need to have a way to connect with them wirelessly. No IoT application will go without it. In this aspect, Raspberry Pi 3 truly brought a significant upgrade. First of all, WiFi connectivity enables remote control of the whole systems from pretty much anyplace. BCM43438 chip provides b/g/n WiFi (b/g/n are protocol descriptions for 802.11 communication standard that respond to different transmission speeds and frequencies, b being the most basic - 11Mb/s and reach of ~100m with the frequency of 2.4GHz - and n the fastest (up to 100Mb/s). Additionally, Low Energy Bluetooth enables IoT uses as beacons and other devices. Check our blog to find more information!