This policy establishes the rules for storage and access to information on devices that use user cookies, intended for the implementation of electronic services requested by the user, by VLC Components s.l. seat in Valencia
No personal data of users is collected through this website without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
1. Administrator - means that solectroshop.com store provides services electronically, stores and accesses information on user devices.
2. Cookies - computer data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the device through which the user uses the Service's websites.
3. Customized cookies - cookies are published by the Administrator in connection with the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies are published by the Administrator's partners, through the website of the Service.
5. Service - the web application executed by an Administrator of the website, acting in the www.solectroshop.com domain.
6. Device - electronic device through which the user accesses the website.
7. User - the entity on whose behalf, in accordance with the rules and laws, it can be provided by electronic means or services that can be concluded an agreement on the provision of services by electronic means.
1. The cookies used by the administrator are safe for your device. In particular, users of device viruses or other unwanted software or malware cannot enter this path. These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and to adjust each service individually. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and are assigned a value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: these are stored on the device and remain there until the end of the browsing session. The recorded information will be permanently deleted from memory. The system does not allow the recovery of personal data or any confidential information from the user's computer.
b) Persistent cookies: They are stored in the device and remain there until you delete them, close the session in the browser or deactivate the devices not deleted from your device. The system does not allow the use of persistent cookies to retrieve personal data or any confidential information from the user's computer.
3. The user has the ability to limit or disable access to the cookie devices. If this option is used, the use of the service will be possible, in addition to the functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
3. The purposes for which cookies are used
a) Configuration service
b) User login and provide user information on the web.
c) Maintain service sessions (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the username and password each time.
d) Proper configuration of selected service functions, in particular, allowing verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
e) Optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
f) Processes required for full website functionality:
g) Analysis and research:
h) Advertising services:
i) Ensuring the security and reliability of the service.
a) The presentation of multimedia content on the Web that is downloaded from an external website:
b) Collect general and anonymous data through static analysis tools
c) Serve ads tailored to user preferences using Internet advertising tools:
d) Sign in to the site using an account on another site:
5. The use of interactive features in order to promote the site using social networks:
6. Use functions to facilitate communication through the Service's website that is downloaded from an external website:
5. To determine the conditions of storage or access of cookies
a) The user can, at any time, change the cookie settings, specifying the conditions of storage and access to the user's cookie files on the device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made using a web browser or by using the service settings. These settings can be modified, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to inform you of each timely posting of cookies from the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
b) The user can remove the cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
c) Restricting the use of these cookies may affect some of the functions available on the website.