VIII. CHANGES, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERS.
Tienda Online will not be able to replace a product without prior authorization from the customer. When for reasons beyond the control of both parties, the customer could not have the product purchased, you may cancel the order, www.solectroshop.com, will deliver a check redeemable for any item available in the shop with a limit of one month from the date on which does not accept the change, in one or more purchases, deducting the amounts of the check, unless the customer requests a refund of the amount to be made by transfer to the account specified by him.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
If the buyer takes the unilateral decision to cancel the order placed, Tienda Online will exchange the amount paid for a check of the same value, redeemable for any product you want within one year from the date of cancellation, unless the customer requests a refund, which will be made by bank transfer to the account you provide. If the reason for the cancellation is unrelated to Tienda Online, the amount to be paid will be reduced by the commissions charged (if any) by the payment method selected by the customer. If at the time of cancellation of the order it has already been confirmed and / or sent, the management and shipping costs incurred shall be borne by the customer.
In the case of products in perfect condition, the customer may return them within 14 working days following the purchase, www.solectroshop.com, will exchange the amount of the return requested for a cheque for the same amount, exchangeable within a maximum period of one month from the date of receipt of the return, for any product of the same amount, higher or lower, with subsequent payment/credit of the difference. If the customer prefers to be reimbursed, this will be done by bank transfer to the account indicated. If the reason for the return is unrelated to www.solectroshop.com, the refund will be reduced by the commissions charged, if any, by the means of payment chosen by the customer, as well as any promotions or discounts applied to the product being returned. Merchandise returns will not be accepted after 14 working days from receipt of the product, except in certain circumstances, which will be provided with a cheque to be offset against future purchases. The costs incurred by the return of the product shall be borne by the customer, except when the cause of the same is due to defective products. The buyer will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the product and for any damage to the product.
For the acceptance of the return, the products must retain their original packaging and all its accessories, can be sent to the address and to the attention of the person specified below:
Step 1. Request for RMA You must send us an email to email@example.com, requesting the return.
Step 2. Assignment of Return Number The returns management department will reply to the email from which we received the return request assigning a number and informing you of the procedure to follow for shipment.
Step 3. Identification of the package: The package must be identified with the return number visible and by the procedure indicated by the returns department to: VLC Components Av. Aragon 30, 46021 Valencia, Spain.
Step 4. Checking the material: Once the correct condition of the returned items has been verified after the appropriate checks, the returns department will accept the return and will notify the customer by e-mail. In order to accept the return, the invoice or proof of purchase must be attached.
The following products will not be accepted for return:
- Products that are not in perfect condition, with their original packaging and original accessories; products that have been manipulated, deteriorated, damaged, or that have been used in a negligent manner by the customer.
- Computer programs that have been unsealed by the purchaser, as well as computer files that have been supplied electronically.
- Consumable products, software, video films, video games and other similar products, which can be reproduced or copied, which have been unsealed.
- Products that have been customised and/or configured at the Customer's request.
If the Customer cancels a confirmed order when it has already been shipped, or rejects it on receipt, www.solectroshop.com may demand payment of the transport costs incurred. If the Customer cancels or does not accept confirmed orders for products expressly purchased by www.solectroshop.com for him, VLC Components s.l. may demand payment of a minimum amount corresponding to 50% of the purchase price, as compensation for damages, as well as for all expenses incurred. In accordance with current legislation, products may be returned, for any reason, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer, provided that the conditions indicated in this document are met. This can be done by completing the withdrawal form and sending it by post or by email in pdf format. Online consumer dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
4.DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS In this case www.solectroshp.com, will act according to the manufacturers' warranties and RMA, mentioned in point X of the present conditions of purchase and taking into account Law 23/2003 of 10 July concerning warranties in the sale of consumer goods, as well as that relating to ISO 13406-2 on plasma screens.
5.MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT Under no circumstances will www.solectroshop.com be held responsible in the following cases:
- 5.1. If the products have suffered, once delivered to the customer, any deterioration caused by external causes, accidents, incorrect compliance with the instructions or change in electrical voltages.
- 5.2 If the product(s) supplied by www.solectroshop.com, suffer damage caused by incorrect configuration or installation by the customer of software, hardware or peripherals.
- 5.3. If the product(s) supplied by www.solectroshop.com, are damaged due to components not supplied by www.solectroshop.com.
- 5.4. Any misuse of the product that is indicated in the particular guarantees of the manufacturer of the product.
- 5.5. No returns will be accepted on sales of products that can be reproduced or copied immediately.
IX. COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRODUCTS.
Applies to the customer-consumer: It is our obligation to deliver products free of defects. The specific legislation on liability for defective products is contained in the RD 1/2007 approving the revised text of the General Law for the defence of Consumers and users. Complaints may be submitted - in writing to the following address: VLC Components s.l. Av. Aragon 30, 46021 Valencia. - by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org - or by using the contact form available on the shop's website. In the case of exercising the guarantee, if we consider it necessary for the complaint to be processed, you must deliver the defective products to the postal address indicated above. If, due to the nature of the goods or the way in which they have been installed, delivery of the goods is unduly complicated, you must provide us with access to the location where you are located. We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, at the latest within 14 days from the date of its submission. We will respond to the warranty within two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. Where the object of the sale is an item for mobile use, the liability under the warranty shall be one year from the date of its issue. In the complaint it is recommended to (1) provide information about the reason for the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) indicate a request regarding the method of remedying the defect (replacement of the product with a new one, repair of the goods, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract, if the defect is significant); and (3) provide the contact details of the complaining party: this will facilitate and expedite the review of the complaint by the Shop. The recommendations specified in the previous paragraph are guidelines only, not binding and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended information being provided. This applies to a customer who is not a consumer at the same time. In the case of a purchase contract concluded with a customer who is not a consumer at the same time, excludes the liability of the online shop from the warranty for defects of the goods. This exemption is ineffective in case of misleading silence on our part.
X. ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES.
VLC Components s.l. is not the manufacturer of the products, however all products available in the shop are covered by the warranty of VLC Components s.l. as the seller.
VLC Components s.l. is responsible for the goods sold under the terms and for the period indicated on the warranty card accompanying the goods. Likewise, the manufacturer is responsible for the warranty of the products sold under the terms and for the period indicated on the warranty card issued by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's warranty document provides such a possibility, the customer may also submit his claims directly to the authorised service, the address of which can be found on the warranty card.
1. VLC Components s.l. will take the necessary measures to ensure the correct functioning of the online shop, to the best of its current technical knowledge, and undertakes to eliminate any irregularities reported by the customer within a reasonable period of time.
2. The customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the online shop service. Please report irregularities related to the operation of the shop by e-mail to: email@example.com.
3. In complaints about irregularities related to the operation of the online shop website, please indicate the type and date of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, at the latest within 14 days from the date of its submission.
XI. OUT-OF-COURT WAYS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS AND REDRESS.
1. Please be advised that there are out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. Making use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree. - The Consumer may request the initiation of procedures relating to the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
- The Consumer can also file a claim or complaint to an arbitration court.
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on consumer dispute resolution, including the option for the consumer to use out-of-court complaints, redress and rules of access to these procedures, is available at the consumer offices and websites of the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspectorate.