Nickel tape to join the battery poles welded with connection projection. A roll of 1kg / 260m.
List of products by brand OEM
Nickel tape to join the battery poles welded with connection projection. A roll of 1kg / 105m.
0.96" 128x64 Blue-Yellow I2C 4-Pin OLED display features:
- Interface: I2C (logical level 3.3V)
- Resolution: 128x64
- Angle of view:> 160 degrees
- Screen color: blue and yellow (1/4 above yellow and 3/4 below blue)
- Screen Dimension: 2.43cm / 0.96 "
- IC Controller: SSD1306
- Power supply: 3.3V - 5VDC
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - 70 ° C
- Size: 2.2x 2.8x 1.2 cm / 0.87x 1.1x 0.47 "
- Application: smart watch, MP3, thermometer, instruments, DIY projects, etc ...
- It is an OLED screen module with blue-yellow display and with a resolution dot matrix 128x64 and an IC2 interface.
- The display includes the driver controller SSD1306 128 x 64 Segment Driver / OLED / PLED Common.
1 Channel Relay Module DC 5V 10A Low/High Trigger for Arduino features:
- Channel: 1 (protected with Optocoupler)
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 10A
- Relay activation current: 15mA ~ 20mA
- Insulation: Yes
- Trigger signal type jumper (low / high)
- LED indicator
- Dimensions: 30x 54mm
- Has a jumper that allows to choose type of trigger signal (low / high)
- This module can be controlled directly by the microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL)
1.44 inch TFT LCD screen 128x128 SPI features:
- TFT LCD screen 128x128 pixels
- 4-wire SPI interface (A0, SDA, SCK, CS)
- Size: 1.44 inches
- Interface: SPI
- Resolution: 128 * 128
- Visual area: 1: 1 square
- Color screen TFT, the effect is much better than other small CSTN displays
- Disk drive: ST7735
- Fully compatible and alternative 5110 interface
- Onboard LDO, 5V / 3.3 input voltage support V
- Screen dimensions: 30 x 28 mm
- PCB dimensions: 45 x 32 mm
Transceiver based on the SI4432 Silicon Labs chip
Industry standard model
Capacitive components manufactured by Murata with 10ppm high precision glass
Outdoors - a distance of up to 1.5 km 1.5km radius SI4432 433MHz RF Telemetry features:
- Supply voltage: 1.8 ~ 3.6VDC
(Note: a voltage higher than 3.6 V will cause permanent damage to the module)
- Communication level: 0.7VDC ~ 3.6V (VCC refers to the module supply voltage)
- Working frequency: 425M ~ 525MHz (via software setting, the module uses 30M glass)
- Measured distance: 1500m (clear and open, maximum power, height 1.5m, air speed 1k)
- Transmission power: up to 20dBm (about 100mW)
- Air rate: 0.123k ~ 256Kbps (software adjustable, low airspeed recommended)
1.8 inch SPI TFT LCD screen for MicroBit features:
Edge connector for micro: bit
Integrated ILI9106 controller Driver ST7735S 1.8 inch LCD
Supports 65,000 colors.
Backlight adjustment via PWM
Reserved solder pads for the control interface, facilitate connection with Arduino / Nucleo boards
Operating voltage: 3.3V
Dimension: 61mm x 51.5mm link driver ST7735S
- Ideal for your arduino projects, but can also be used with other microcontrollers
10 Button Tactile Keyboard Matrix Module + Joystick features:
- Momentary contact
- Number of push buttons: 10
- Two axes (X-Y)
- Return to the center
- Central push button
- Interface: 5 bits
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm
100 metre rigid cable reel with superior quality solid wire conductor, tinned copper and flame retardant PVC insulation. Rated voltage: 450/750V. The cable has an inner conductor diameter of 2.5mm2.
This power supply delivers an output voltage lower than that of the input and allows power loads up to 10A.
It has its heat sink, it is Recommended to use it for loads up to 8A for optimal cooling.
Includes its foot protection kit, which greatly facilitates heat dissipation and use. 10A DC-DC Converter Adjustable Downstream 8V-40V to 1.25V-36V features:
- Input voltage: DC 8V-40V
- Output voltage: DC 1.25V-36V adjustable with potentiometer (can only be used as a reducing module, the input must be higher than 1.25V output)
- Output current: 8A (Max 10A for a short time), adjustable with potentiometer. Below 5A it can cool naturally
- Output power: Max 150W
- Key components:
- Electrolytic capacitors 470µF - 50V