In our offer we also have a variety of tools that can help you with your projects. Easily browse through the specific filters and find all the products you need, from pliers and screwdrivers to fastening and soldering materials.
€0.00 - €700.00
Learn how to weld in the most fun and useful way with this luminous Christmas tree. Follow our practical and simple guide step by step, and decorate your home with this flashing Christmas tree. Soldering is an essential technique in electronics and what better way to learn than with this specially prepared kit. Includes soldering iron, tin, pliers, desoldering iron, sponge, support and tree kit. Soldering kit comes in a practical and convenient case box.
Necessary for the protection of printed circuits.
PCB varnish of high quality for manufacturing, repair and maintenance.
Prevents the oxidation of printed circuit boards during intermediate storage. Transparent Insulating PCB Varnish 60 1 Liter features:
- A protective film, transparent
- Protects soft metals for welding (eg copper, steel, lead, tin, brass) against corrosion, moisture, oxidation, dust, chemical contamination
- It maintains the welding, to carry out a subsequent welding it is not necessary to eliminate the protective film
- PVB 60 is used, for example, in the storage of printed circuit boards and material to be welded, such as welding terminals or conductors
- Application temperature: od -40 ° C + 60 ° C
Welding Wire 100g Tin 60/40 Sn/Pb Lead 2.5% Flux 0.25mm features:
- 100gr. 0.25mm diameter welding wire. 60% tin and 40% lead
- Fusing temperature 183 „ƒ / 190 „ƒ
- Alloy Sn60 Pb40
- Flux 2.5%
- Quantity: 1 unit
DC 10A Analog Panel Ammeter 0 to 10A features:
- DC 10A Ammeter Instrument Analog Amperage meter panel with shunt
- Type: Analogue ammeter
- Range: DC 0-10A
- Accuracy: class 2.5
- Size: 82mm fi
- Complete with screws for simple DIY installation
- This meter has a built-in bypass, does not need external derivation
Device to measure the power consumption of any device powered by USB: phones, chargers, USB disks, consoles, tablets ...
USB Digital Power Voltmeter Tester Amps features:
- Operating range: voltage 3.5 - 9V
- Current 0 -3A
- Resolution: 10mV 1mA
- Error: <± 1.5%
- Dimensions: 60 x 23 x 19mm