WIFI module based on the ESP8266 controller.
ESP8266-12E is an improved version of ESP8266-12.
It works as a standard WiFi 802.11 b/g/n2.4 GHz.
It is equipped with 22 outputs (pitch 2 mm) of which 11 are GPIO, ADC1 and SPI.
An LED and a PCB antenna have been incorporated.
- Supply voltage: 3.3V (LOGICAL LEVELS: 3.3V)
- Supported protocols: 802.11 b/g/n
- Network support: 2.4 GHz
- Band: 2400 (MHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2p), Soft Access Point
- Integrated TCP / IP Stack.
- PLL, regulators and integrated energy management units
- Output power: 0.15 (W); + 19.5dBm in 802.11b mode
- Consumption in low energy mode: <10 uA
- Integrated 32-bit processor
- Supports WPA / WPA2
- Supports Lua, AT
- Supports three operating modes: AP, STA, STA + AP
- Communication interface type: SPI, Serial, UART (115200 bps)
- Size: 24mm x 16mm
The characteristics that distinguish module ESP-12E
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 x GPIO
- ADC Input (Analog Digital Converter)
- SPI interface