Camera module for Arduino, Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3, B and B +.
AL422B Video buffer consists of 3M-bits of DRAM, and is configured as 393.216 x 8 bit FIFO (First In First Out).
The interface is very easy to use because all operations are controlled by the internal DRAM memory controller.
- Input voltage: 2.5V-3V
- Driver: AL422B FIFO Buffer
- Operating power: 60mW / 15fps VGA YUV
- VGA Resolution: 640x480 pixels (30fps),
- Maximum frame rate: 30fps VGA
- Flashing: 50Hz / 60Hz automatic detection
- Lens size: 1/6"
- Angle of vision: 25°
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (lux-sec)
- SCCB (Serial Camera Control Bus) interface
- Output format: 8 bits
- YUV / YCbCr 4: 2: 2
- RGB 565/555/444
- GRB 4: 2: 2
- RAW RGB data
- High sensitivity Operation of light
- Automatic adjustment
- Color level saturation
- Edge enhancement
- Noise level
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ + 70°C