Silicone oil, also called silicone fluid, is a liquid with a greasy and sticky consistency.
It has the characteristics of being odorless and colorless, it is stable at high temperatures -50 ° C to + 200 ° C and has various applications.
It has high lubrication capacities and due to its low molecular attraction facilitates the spreading on different surfaces.
- Excellent dielectric properties
- It is used in different industrial processes as a lubricant (due to its greasy consistency)
- Particularly suitable for lubricating plastic and rubber parts
- Ideal as an insulating coating that does not harden
- High quality - Made in EU