Digispark is a development board based on the ATMT ATTINY85 microcontroller born in a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Similar to the Arduino line, it is one of the smallest plates on the market.
Programmable directly from USB with the same Arduino tools.
It incorporates the bootloader Micronucleus and can be replaced by similar ones like Trinket de Adafruit or others.
You can use many of the same Arduino libraries and have your own in the digispark wiki.
- USB power
- External power supply (7v-35v DC 12v recommended maximum)
- 5V DC 500mA controller on board
- Programmable with the Arduino IDE
- Loaded with Micronucleus bootloader
- Integrated USB communication
- I2C and SPI communication
- 8K Flash memory (2K bootloader)
- 6 pins I / O input output
- PWM 3 pins
- ADC 4 pins (analog)
- Led power indicator
- Led test / Status in pin 1
- Measures 25mm x 20mm
- Includes soldering pins