- The IRF520 controller module can control the PWM signal coming from the Arduino module and adjust the DC voltage so that we can control the speed of the DC motor, the brightness of the bulb, the LEDs, the heater.
- The built-in IRF520 N-MOSFET transistor
- Operating voltage: 3.3V -5V (compatible with ARDUINO Raspberry PI)
- Load voltage: 0-24V
- Charge current: up to 5A (more than 1A, the system must be equipped with a heat sink point)
- 60W max power (more than 10W must be equipped with a heat sink)
- Terminalblock connectors
- LED indicating the presence of power
- Dimensions: 33x24mm
Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit.