IR motion detector compatible withArduino with a detection range of 7 meters and an operational angle of 120º.
A pyroelectric sensor, which can detect infrared radiation levels - detect a change in the average IR levels of its detection zone.
Ideal for projects with ARDUINO, PIC, AVR, STM32.
- Infrared sensor with control circuit
- Adjustable sensitivity and time
- Operating voltage: 4.5V- 20V
- Consumption in inactive state: <60uA
- Output voltage: 3.3V TTL output
- Time interval: 0.5-200s (adjustable, default 5s ± 3%)
- Block time: 2.5s (default)
- Working temperature: -20ºC to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.8cm