It has an Atmega2560 chip with a 16Mhz boot charger with factory charger with 54 digital input / output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs) and 16 analog inputs, 4 UART (hardware serial hardware).
The board includes a USB connector, an ICSP port, a reset button and some LED status LEDs.
Atmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
For power, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a power adapter and DC connector.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I / O pins: 54 (14 PWM outputs)
- Analog input pins 16
- DC current by Pin I/O 40 mA
- DC current through Pin 3.3V 50 mA
- Flash: 256 KB of which 8 KB are used by the boot loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- USB communication - Atmega16U2