Flux rosin, solid resin, neutral ph for a correct electronic welding.
- They do not cause corrosion of non-ferrous metals
- Does not cause short circuits
It melts with the temperature, spreading through the area to be welded and penetrating into the most difficult corners, cleans and prepares the surfaces and components to be welded, and facilitates the adhesion and fluidity of the tin, improving welding in electronics works.
Use a toothpick for the application. Do not apply in excess.
- Use in ventilated spaces. Do not inhale vapors that are released when welding
- Keep the pot tightly closed and out of the reach of children
- Do not eat. It is not toxic
- Rarely irritating to skin contact