It is ultra compact and very low consumption. It works at 2.4GHz frequencies (free frequency) and is ideal for telemetry projects, robots, peripheral control, video game control applications, remote temperature sensors, pressure, alarms, etc ...
- Based on chip NRF24L01 + Ultra Low Power
- Free band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Speed: 250kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps
- Working current - reception: 13 mA
- Transmission: 11 mA (900nA -deep sleep mode)
- Receiving sensitivity: -94dB 250kbps
- Coverage in closed spaces: 15m / 30m
- SPI interface
- Input voltage: 1.9V- 3.6V
- Input / output port voltage: 0V-3.3V / 5V
- Coverage in open areas: 100m approx.
- Clock frequency: 16MHz
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to + 85ºC
- Dimensions: 29x 16x 11mm