Ideal for projects with ARDUINO.
You can use it with PIC, AVR, STM32.
It serves to measure the static acceleration, for example gravity, in applications where you need to measure the inclination.
Also to measure dynamic acceleration, movement.
- Type: 3-axis accelerometer
- Chip: ADXL345
- Supply voltage: 3-5V
- Consumption: 40uA active and 0.1uA on hold
- Communication: SPI and I2C
- Measurements: Static and dynamic acceleration
- Accelerometer scales ± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g and ± 16g
- Resolution: 13 bits
- Dimensions: 20x16mm
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +80 °C
- Detection: Free fall, click-double click