Necessary for the protection of printed circuits.
PCB varnish of high quality for manufacturing, repair and maintenance.
Prevents the oxidation of printed circuit boards during intermediate storage.
- A protective film, transparent
- Protects soft metals for welding (eg copper, steel, lead, tin, brass) against corrosion, moisture, oxidation, dust, chemical contamination
- It maintains the welding, to carry out a subsequent welding it is not necessary to eliminate the protective film
- PVB 60 is used, for example, in the storage of printed circuit boards and material to be welded, such as welding terminals or conductors
- Application temperature: od -40 ° C + 60 ° C
- Operating temperature: od -50 ° C + 150 ° C
- Flash point: 380 ° C
- Capacity: 1LITRO
High quality - manufactured in EU