- Flux liquid alcohol based for electronic welding.
- Type of flux: rosin
- No Clean, Lead Free, Non-conductive
- Liquid form
- Bottle packaging type
- Use of welding equipment to tin elements coated with polyurethane varnishes
- Properties of welding equipment can be washed with alcohol-based agents
- Content of solid bodies 24%
- Density (at a temperature of 20 ° C) 0.86g / cm3
- The flux cleans and prepares the surfaces and components to be welded, it facilitates the adherence and fluidity of the tin thanks to the other components.
- Easily cleansed with alcohol.
- Can be used with any tin.
- Do not inhale the vapors of the bottle or those that come off when welding
- Keep the boat tightly closed and far away from the children
- Use in ventilated spaces
- Do not eat. Highly flammable toxic (contains alcohols). Rarely irritating to skin contact. Wash with plenty of water
- If accidental contact with the eyes occurs (splashing) wash with plenty of water. (Approximately 15 minutes)