Chemical substance for recording printed circuits and copper. Unlike ferric chloride, sodium persulfate is colorless, odorless, does not stain clothes and does not turn blue when it runs out.
Easy to dissolve. It acts very regular with guarantee of contour sharpness.
Mode of use :
- Dilute in a plastic bucket, the contents of the envelope of 100 in 0.5 liters of water heated to 40-50ºC, or the ratio for a smaller PCB
- Do not store the solution in closed bottles
- It is corrosive, wear latex gloves
- Necessary for the homemade manufacture of printed circuits
- Care should be taken during digestion, as it is aggressive - especially for the eyes, skin and respiratory tract.
- Made in the European Union