It is very easy to make it work with an Arduino, PIC or any other microcontroller.
In its output pin we can measure the pulse width PWM depending on the distance of the obstacle.
Mounting bracket is ideal for installing the sensor on mobile platforms such as robots, vehicles, etc.
- Supply voltage: 5V (4.5V-6V)
- Consumption: typical 30 mA, (35 mA max)
- Interface: VCC, GND, Signal
- Range: 2 cm to 3 meters
- Angle 15º
- LED measurement indicator in progress
- Frequency: 40 kHz for 200 μs
- Size: 30 mm x 20 mm
Feature of the support :
- Material: Acrylic
- Transparent color
- Includes screws