NFC module for Educational STEAM Kit.
Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
Compatible with almost any microcontroller, Arduino, PIC, AVR. It can be used in Access Control projects and Alarm projects.
- Support i2C, SPI, High Speed UART
- Support RFID reading and writing
- Support P2P communication with peers
- Support NFC with phone
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
- RFID reader/writer supports: - 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX) Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card, FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone