- GSM / GPRS card / shield development based on SIM900 module from Simcom
- The shield allows you to obtain SMS, MMS, GPRS and audio through UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and enhanced COM commands from SIMCOM).
- The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module (All of them are 2V8 logic) present on board.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz: it would work in GSM networks in all countries of the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Complies with GSM phase 2/2 +
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900 MHz)
- Control via AT commands - Standard commands: GSM 07.07 and 07.05 | Improved commands: SIMCOM AT commands.
- Short message service: so you can send small amounts of data through the network (ASCII or hexadecimal without format).
- Built-in TCP / UDP stack: allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and headphone jack
- Low power consumption - 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Industrial temperature range: -40 ° C to +85 ° C
The power supply of the SIM900 board is 5-26V 2A, the recommended value is more than 9V 2A
Make sure your SIM card is not blocked
GPRS The communication speed of the shield communication is 19200 BPS 8-N-1