The new SensorTag IoT kit invites you to make your product idea connected to the cloud.
The new SensorTag now includes 10 low power MEMS sensors in a small red package.
And it is expandable with DevPacks to facilitate the addition of its own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with low-power Bluetooth and get your sensor data online in 3 minutes.
The SensorTag is ready to use immediately with an iOS and Android application, with no programming experience to begin with.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless MCU, which offers 75% lower power consumption than previous low-energy Bluetooth products.
This allows the SensorTag to run on batteries, and offers years of battery life with a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth Low Energy SensorTag includes the iBeacon technology.
This allows your phone to initiate applications and customize the content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
- Manufacturer : Texas Instrument,
- Less power: Longer battery life from your coin cell and application enabler without battery,
- ARM Cortex M3 high performance (CC2650),
- Includes a Lithium CR2032 3V button battery,
- Possibility of adding support to have more low power sensors,
- Includes 10 sensors:
- Support for light,
- Digital microphone,
- Magnetic sensor,
- Object temperature,
- Room temperature,
- Cloud connectivity,
- Access and control your SensorTag from anywhere,
- Perfect integration with mobile applications,
- DevPacks allows you to expand the SensorTag to suit your designs,
- Interchangeable between all types of SensorTag,
- Complete development system,
- Possible extension with DebPack debug,
- Compiler License of Code Composer Studio included,
- Extreme flexibility for IoT applications,
- Possibility of enabling ZigBee or 6LoWPAN through a firmware update.