This Openlog serial data module is an open source registrar that works with a simple serial connection and supports Micro SD cards up to 64GB.
You can store or record huge amounts of data in series and act as a black box.
Includes an ATMega328P chip with a high frequency of 16 MHz.
All registered data will be stored on the Micro SD card.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 - 5 VDC,
- 2mA in rest mode,
- 6mA maximum in working mode,
- Type of card supported: Micro SD,
- Command interface,
- Transfer speed configurable between 300-1000000bps,
- Includes ATMega328P 5V 16 MHz chip.