The output current of this controller is infinitely adjustable to meet the various requirements of your application.
It has an automatic half-current function and a semi-automatic flow switch is also available, easy to use.
Its 6N137 high speed optical coupling ensures high speed without losing step printed on the rear panel subdividing the configuration instructions.
Its large heat sink allows good quality cooling.
The output is protected against short circuits.
- Operating voltage DC 10V-45V
- Maximum nominal output: 4.5 A
- DC32V switching power is recommended
- 6N137 high speed optical coupling, ensure high speed without losing step
- TB6600 new original chip controller, there is low pressure stop, overheating of parking and overcurrent protection circuit
- protection against short circuits and increased compared to TB6560 controller
- For two phases within 42.57.86 staggering 4.2A / four phases / line four / six wire stepper motor, and is not suitable for more than 3A stepper motor
- Automatic half-current function
- Subdivision: full step, half step, step 1/4, step 1/8, step 1/16, up to 16 segments
- Size: 82x50x35 mm