4 RGB LED panel with digital control to be connected in cascade to complete the reception and decoding of the data.
The light emitted is very powerful and millions of colors can be generated thanks to the RGB device.
- 40 individually addressable RGB LEDs (NeoPixels based on SK6812 or WS2812B) arranged in a 5 × 8 matrix
- 24-bit color control (8-bit PWM per channel); 16.8 million colors per pixel
- The digital control interface of a single cable requires only one Arduino pin (the default pin can be customized)
- Operating voltage range: 4 V to 6 V (connected to the 5 V Arduino rail by default)
- Each RGB LED draws approximately 50 mA at 5 V with red, green and blue at full brightness (~ 2 A maximum for the entire shield)
- Multiple NeoPixel Shields can be chained together
- Can be customized to accept power from an external source to protect the 5V controller on board the Arduino (see below)
- Reverse voltage protection on the external power pins
- Arduino reset button carried on the top of the shield for easy access
- Includes a 40-pin male connector and a 2-pin power terminal block
- Size: 53x69x3 mm