This photo-resistance module is very sensitive to ambient light. Activation of the microcontroller or retransmission modules,
The brightness module of the ambient light reach the set threshold, the output is high when the ambient light exceeds the set threshold.
The DO output can be connected directly to a microcontroller to detect the light environment and create a light control switch.
It has a speed range of 0% to 100%.
- Operating voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Input current: 50 mA
- Use a very sensitive photo resistance
- Use a LM393 wide voltage comparator, high quality output signal
- Adjustable potentiometer can regulate the brightness of detected light
- Output type: digital output switching (0 and 1)
- It has a 3-pin connector for a very simple connection:
- VCC: Supply voltage
- GND: connects the power cathode
- D0: TTL digital output signal 3.3V
- Operating temperature: -25 °C - 80 °C
- Storage temperature: -65 °C - 150 °C
- Size: 3.20x1.40 cm / 1.26x0.55 "