This bidirectional logic level converter can be used with normal series, I2C, SPI and other digital signals. It does not work with an analog signal.
It is very easy to use. The card must be powered from the two voltages (high and low voltage) used by the system.
A high voltage (5 V for example) to the pin "HV", low voltage (3.3 V for example) in "LV", and the system ground to pin "GND".
- 2 high voltage channels and low voltage logic logic for bidirectional translation
- 2 low voltage channels High voltage high voltage logic in unidirectional conversion
- The board module is compatible, it can be inserted directly in the use test panel
- HV to 5 V power
- LV to 3.3V Power
- GND to ground, two parts of GND supply
- Input 5V TTL to RXI, output TTL 3.3V to RXO
- TXI input or 3.3 V TTL output, TTL TXO 5V, TXI and TXO reversible bidirectional input or output
- Dimensions: 15.5mm x 16mm x 11.5mm