This module adapted for the arduino includes a laser diode and a 3-pin connector for a simple and fast adaptation with the Arduino.
The diode is mainly used for laser toys, all kinds of level meter, instruments, pointer pencil, mini LCD projector, remote listeners laser, anti-theft alarm light remote control.
The light shots and different screen can make the color of the image element a little different from the real object. The allowed measurement error is +/- 1-3 cm.
- Supply voltage: 5VDC
- 3-pin connector:
3- Control of the light of the laser diode
- Point mode: point facula
- Continuous output
- Operating temperature: -36 ° C - + 65 ° C
- Laser wavelength: 650nm (red)
- Copper head diameter is 6mm
- Power cable length: 75 mm
- Housing material: Brass
- Working life: more than 2000 hours
- Light energy: Less than 5mW
- Operating current: Less than 40mA
- Size: 6.5x15 mm