This external wireless antenna module CC1101 is suitable for Funduino and Arduino projects.
The CC1101 module of 1.2K baud consists of a domestic R & Lotes unit to improve the effective communication distance.
This is a significant improvement over the CC1100 module.
It allows to adjust the speed of the bits for different uses, thus allowing a higher transmission speed.
Supports 2-FSK, GFSK and msk modulations. It also has a high sensitivity (1.2kbps @ -110 dBm, 1% data error rate).
In addition, it incorporates a CRC error detection system and highlights its low power consumption.
- Power supply: 1.8-3.6 VDC
- Frequency of operation: 387-464 MHz
- Low consumption current (RX mode, 15.6mA, 2.4Kbps, 433MHz)
- Minimum operating speed: 1.2 kbps
- Minimum operating speed: 500 kbps
- Improvement of the power phase noise of the adjacent channel, better and more closely the performance of (ACP)
- Higher level of input saturation
- Highest power performance
- It allows to put the bit rate for different uses, with a higher transmission speed
- Modulation supports 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK
- CRC error detection and control of communication direction
- Programmable output power, up to + 10dBm for all frequencies
- Wireless function wakes up
- Supports the function activated by low power electromagnetic waves
- Supports automatic CCA cleaning before transmission
- Operator monitoring system
- Fast frequency variation synthesizer for the right frequency hopping system
- High sensitivity (1.2Kbps@-110dBm, 1% error)
- Wide continuous frequency band: CC1101: 387-464 MHz and 779-928 MHz
- Individual data of 64 bytes RX and TX FIFO
- Size: 50 × 27x9 mm