The sensors can be integrated into a variety of instruments associated with a concentration of suspended particles in the air to improve equipment, provide timely concentration and have accurate data.
Present the laser that disperses products on the particles suspended in the air, at the same time in a specific Anglo they collect the scattered light, the change of the curve of the intensity that disperses with time.
The microprocessor uses the algorithm based on the MIE theory to deduce the grain size contained in the air and the concentration of the particles per unit and quantity.
- Power supply: 4.5-5.5 VDC
- Measurement range: 0.3-1.0; 1.0-2.5; 2.5-10 μm (micrometer)
- Accuracy of count: email@example.comμ m 98% @> = 0.5μ m
- Effective range (standard PM2.5): 0-500 μg / m3
- Maximum range: ≥1000 μg / m3
- Resolution: 1 μg / m3,
- Maximum coherence error: ± 10% @ 100 ~ 500μ g/m³ (standard data PM2.5 ± 10μ g/m³ @ 0 ~ 100μ g/m³)
- Standard volume: 0.1 L
- Unit response time: <1 s
- Total response time: ≤10 s
- Active current: ≤100 mA
- Backup current: ≤200 mA
- Interface voltage level:
- Low L <0.8 @ 3.3 VDC
- high H> firstname.lastname@example.org VDC
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C- + 60 °C
- Operating humidity range: 0-99%
- Storage temperature range: -40 ° C- + 80 °C
- Size: 50 × 38 × 21 mm