The integrated mainboard driver MKS-GEN L V1.0 for 3D printer has been developed by Makerbase to optimize existing problems on the open source controller board such as Ramps 1.4.
This product offers more flexible options for users.
- Mega2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
- Supports a variety of step-by-step drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change stepper motors and motors that users like.
- Reserve the signal from the external controller, available to connect an external high current driver to drive stepper motors 57 and 86.
- Use high quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
- Use a specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input and solve the problems of chip heating and lack of power.
- The stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces the interference and avoids blockages as possible in the printing process.
- Use the CH340 serial port chip, install the unit more easily than 16U2.
- Run the Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely identical to that of Ramps 1.4, and is available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
- Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD, 12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
- Available for the 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 with the same power of the system, which effectively solves the problem that the MOSFET of the heated bed is heated.
- The X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal control stepper motors and limit switches, which is convenient for wiring.
- Connect the step-by-step controllers according to the different color terminals, which decreases the probability of recoil and avoids the damage of the controller board.