The module is based on a tactile touch sensitive IC switch module (TTP223B).
In the normal state, the module produces a low power consumption.
When a finger touches the corresponding position, the output of the module is high, if it is not touched for 12 seconds, it switches to low power mode.
- Low energy consumption
- Input voltage: 2 - 5.5VDC
- You can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 2.2 mm diameter screws that position the holes for easy installation
- 3-pin control interface:
3- Control signal (output pin)
- Power indicators: bright green LED when the sensor is on
- Touch area: similar to the icon of a fingerprint within the area, you can touch the trigger finger
- It can be installed in a plastic or glass support but not metallic