- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36 V
- Maximum peak output current: 2 A (1.2 A) non-repetitive per channel
- Maximum output current: 1 A (600mA) non-repetitive per channel
- Logic voltage: 0V up to 1.5V (high noise immunity)
- Facilities to enable
- Internal fixation diodes
- Protection from overheating
- For applications with frequencies up to 5 kHz
- Controller L293D
- Measures: 70x55x20 mm
The L293D controller consists of 4 H bridges with 600 mA current with thermal protection.
Expanding resistors in the motors deactivated during the start.
The device is a driver that can handle:
- 1 stepper motor
- or 2 DC motors
The module has its terminal connector to feed Vin, GND and to easily connect the motors (A-, A +) motor 1 and (B-, B +) motor 2.