Flux liquid alcohol-based for electronic welding.
Type of flux: rosin without halides, non-corrosive, No Clean, Lead Free, Non-conductive
Content of solid bodies: 0 ... 5%
Viscosity (at 25 ° C): 794Mg / cm3
The flux cleans and prepares the surfaces and components to be welded, it facilitates the adherence and fluidity of the tin thanks to the rest of the components.
It cleans easily with alcohol.
It can be used with any tin.
- Do not inhale the vapors of the bottle or those that come off when welding.
- Keep the boat tightly closed and far away from the children.
- Use in ventilated spaces.
- Do not eat. Highly flammable toxic (contains alcohols). Rarely irritating to skin contact. Wash with plenty of water.
- If accidental contact with the eyes occurs (splashing) wash with plenty of water. (Approximately 15 minutes)