The module uses a 24-bit high precision A/D conversion chip HX711.
The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge.
The electric bridge voltage sensor model (such as pressure, weight) is an ideal sampling module with high precision and low cost.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- Active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- Power supply regulator for load cell and ADC analog power supply
- Oscillator on chip that does not require external component with optional external glass
- Power-on-reset on the chip
- Simple serial control and serial interface: controls driven by pins, programming is not required
- Output data rate 10SPS or 80SPS selectable
- Simultaneous rejection of 50 and 60Hz supply
- Current consumption, including the controller of the analog power supply on the chip:
Normal operation <1.5 mA, off <1uA
- Operating supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ + 85 ℃
- Size 35mmx20mm