It facilitates the transfer of heat between the electronic components and the radiator.
It is necessary for the correct operation of any type of temperature sensors.
It is characterized by a very good chemical resistance for oxidation, water solutions of acids, alkalis and salts, sulfur dioxide and ammonia. It has a very wide range of working temperatures.
High quality - manufactured in EU
- Density at 20 ° C: 2.58 G / cm3
- Flash point: 350 ° C
- Freezing point: -50 ° C
- Refractive coefficient: 1.405
- Specific heat at 50 ° C: 0.243 Cal / g K
- Global coefficient of heat transfer at 0-150 ° C: 0.88 W / m K
- Dielectric constant at 100 Hz: 4.7 (± 0.1)
- Cross resistance: 5 x 10 to the power 14 Ohm x cm
- Loss tangent to f = 100 Hz: 0.020 (± 0.003)
- Operating temperature range: -50 ~ 200 ° C