It facilitates the transfer of calories between the electronic components and the radiator.
It is necessary for the correct operation of any type of temperature sensors.
The technology of oxidation, solutions in water of acids, alkalis and sales, sulfur dioxide and ammonia. It has a very wide range of working temperatures.
High quality - manufactured in EU
- Density at 20 °C: 2.58 G / cm3
- Flash point: 350 °C
- Freezing point: -50 °C
- Refractive coefficient: 1.405
- Specific heat at 50 ° C: 0.243 Cal / g K
- Global coefficient of heat transfer at 0-150°C: 0.88 W / m K
- Dielectric constant at 100 Hz: 4.7 (± 0.1)
- Cross resistance: 5 x 10 to the power 14 Ohm x cm
- Loss tangent at f = 100 Hz: 0.020 (± 0.003)
- Operating temperature range: -50 ~ 200 °C