DC Switch 5-32V Relay 1 Channel ZigBee + RF433MHZ
Description of DC Switch 5-32V Relay 1 Channel ZigBee + RF433MHZ
Power supply module - 5v Micro USB or 7-32V AC/DC with RF433.92MHz remote control support. Compatible with ZigBee 3.0: TUYA, Sonoff, eWelink, etc.
The switch is perfect for controlling lighting, gates, actuators, door control, button signalling, computer control, access control, voltage free control - heating cookers, 230V powered control devices.
Works with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT through compatible gateways.
Connect to your door module at the manual button contact point and you have a smartphone controlled garage door.
Attention! For this device, you need the TUYA ZigBee 3.0 gateway available in our offer:
433.92 MHz RF keyfobs are sold separately, not included.
Full support for TUYA and eWelink!
Connect this device to your TUYA or Sonoff ecosystem via the appropriate ZigBee gateways.
- Ability to set a time loop, timer in the app, after starting the switch will automatically turn off after a certain period of time.
- Set a schedule for multiple events per day.
- Time loop configuration
- Possibility to set automation rules in TUYA or eWelink software. Create complex rules that link multiple devices in the application.
Wherever you are, you can control the security of your property!
There are new compatible TUYA ZigBee system components, whose common features are reliability and small dimensions, made possible by negligible power consumption where, therefore, there is no need to use large battery packs.
ZigBee devices are often used where reliability of automated processes is essential.
Specifications of DC Switch 5-32V Relay 1 Channel ZigBee + RF433MHZ:
- Dimensions: 71mm x 41mm x 18mm.
- Own power consumption: <1 W
- Connectivity standard ZigBee 3.0
- Standby current: 80 mA
- RF433.92 MHz receiver EV1527 constant codes
- Input voltages: 5 V DC or 5 V / 7-32 V DC
- LEDs 3 LEDs indicating working mode, wifi status, relay on/off status respectively.
- Operating conditions -30°C to 75°C humidity below 95%.
- "NC": normally closed - normally closed relay.
- "COM": Common - Shared
- "NO": normally open - normally open
- Jog (default) : momentary monostable mode, press the button on the remote control, the relay will turn on. Release the remote control button, the switch will turn off. The mode not supported by the application is monostable in the application - Impuls.
- Autoblocking - Bistable mode allows you to turn on the devices, which are activated until they are turned off with another press of the remote control / app. Classic relay operation mode
The basics of the Zigbee protocol:
- The Zigbee protocol operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency which propagates well in the building.
- Zigbee connectivity is MESH connectivity, which means that each Zigbee device acts as a relay for all other devices. If the remote sensor does not communicate with the Zigbee Gateway, it is sufficient that it has radio communication with another Zigbee device that is communicating with the gateway. The devices operate in a chain of mesh connections, ensuring a reliable and secure connection.
- ZigBee devices and sensors consume very little power, resulting in a long battery life.
- In a WiFi network with 25 devices, you will start to experience network problems. You can easily add more than 50 devices to the ZigBee PBX.
- Devices using the ZigBee protocol connect to the control panel in case of a status change within 0.2 seconds. Wifi devices take about 5 seconds to connect to the Wifi network after a status change. ZigBee devices have a great advantage in smart rule automation.
- Most of the configured automation of ZigBee devices is done at the local gateway. Not in the cloud. A typical rule> If motion is detected (PIR detector), turn on the light, the execution time is about 0.5 seconds.
- The execution time of the same rule on WiFi devices is approximately 3-7 seconds.
- The Zigbee gateway and Zigbee devices allow for much larger and longer storage of parameter data and device history. Door opening history, temperature history, motion detection history recorded months back.
- DC 1CH ZigBee + RF433MHz controller.
- User manual in Polish
- Sales document
- 433.92MHz RF keyfobs are sold separately, not included
You might also like