- Development plates
- 3D Printers
- Home automation - Smart Home
- Components and sensors
- Passive Components
- Logic Converters
- Internet and Wireless modules
- Relay modules
- Air quality sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Magnetometer Compas
- MEMS Sensors - Gyroscope
- Inertial Sensors - IMU
- Medical sensors
- Magnetic sensors
- Flow sensors
- Fluid level sensors
- Weather sensors
- Current sensors
- Distance sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Light and colour sensors
- Sound sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Gas Sensors
- Reflection sensors
- Motion Sensors
- Moisture sensors
- Fingerprint Readers
- Sound and Acoustics
- Cooling Cooling
- Pushbuttons Switches
- Components for assembly
- Remote controls
- Passive Components
- Power Supplies
- Gift Ideas
- Development plates
Tuya Smart - 1 Channel ZigBee 3.0 Flush Relay
Description of Tuya Smart - 1 Channel ZigBee 3.0 Flush Relay:
This wall mounted ZigBee module is designed to turn your traditional switch or socket into an App controlled smart device.
- Control electrical devices from anywhere in the world from your Smartphone.
- Voice control via Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- The latest ZigBee 3.0 protocol
- Works with a traditional switch
- Operation via the TUYA or Smart Life app
- Integration with other TUYA devices
- Located in the end box behind the switch.
- Can be used in a staircase system.
- Time schedules : switching on the device / lighting at certain times of the day, e.g. at sunrise or sunset.
- Timer : switching on the device / lighting for a specific time.
Attention! For this device, you need the TUYA ZigBee 3.0 gateway available in our offer:
Dedicated Tuya Smart Life app: easy installation and hassle-free operation.
Wherever you are, you can control the security of your property!
There are new compatible TUYA ZigBee system components, whose common features are reliability and small dimensions, made possible by negligible power consumption where, therefore, there is no need to use large battery packs.
ZigBee devices are often used where reliability of automated processes is essential.
Specifications of Tuya Smart - 1 Channel ZigBee 3.0 Flush Mount Relay:
- Input voltage: 220-240 V ~ 50 Hz
- Maximum power: 2300W, 250W for LEDs
- Protocol: ZigBee 3.0
- Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.484GHz, IEEE802.15.4
- Application name: Tuya Smart / Smart Life
- Lifetime: 100,000 on/off cycles
- Working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 18 mm
Requires a complete power supply in a box - L and N.
Mounting diagrams for normal bulb, and with switches in switched. The diagram shows a light bulb, but any switch-controlled item (simple fan, appliance, etc.) can be connected.
The basics of the Zigbee protocol:
- The Zigbee protocol operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency which propagates well in the building.
- Zigbee connectivity is MESH connectivity, which means that each Zigbee device acts as a relay for all other devices. If the remote sensor does not communicate with the Zigbee Gateway, it is sufficient that it has radio communication with another Zigbee device that is communicating with the gateway. The devices operate in a chain of mesh connections, ensuring a reliable and secure connection.
- ZigBee devices and sensors consume very little power, resulting in a long battery life.
- In a WiFi network with 25 devices, you will start to experience network problems. You can easily add more than 50 devices to the ZigBee PBX.
- Devices using the ZigBee protocol connect to the control panel in case of a status change within 0.2 seconds. Wifi devices take about 5 seconds to connect to the Wifi network after a status change. ZigBee devices have a great advantage in smart rule automation.
- Most of the configured automation of ZigBee devices is done at the local gateway. Not in the cloud. A typical rule> If motion is detected (PIR detector), turn on the light, the execution time is about 0.5 seconds.
- The execution time of the same rule on WiFi devices is approximately 3-7 seconds.
- The Zigbee gateway and Zigbee devices allow for much larger and longer storage of parameter data and device history. Door opening history, temperature history, motion detection history recorded months back.
- 1 channel switch module
- Mounting bracket
- User manual
You might also like