- Development plates
- 3D Printers
- Home automation - Smart Home
- Components and sensors
- Passive Components
- Logic Converters
- Internet and Wireless modules
- Relay modules
- Air quality sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Magnetometer Compas
- MEMS Sensors - Gyroscope
- Inertial Sensors - IMU
- Medical sensors
- Magnetic sensors
- Flow sensors
- Fluid level sensors
- Weather sensors
- Current sensors
- Distance sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Light and colour sensors
- Sound sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Gas Sensors
- Reflection sensors
- Motion Sensors
- Moisture sensors
- Fingerprint Readers
- Sound and Acoustics
- Cooling Cooling
- Pushbuttons Switches
- Components for assembly
- Remote controls
- Passive Components
- Power Supplies
- Gift Ideas
- Development plates
Tuya Smart ZigBee 3.0 Ethernet Gateway - Control unit:
Description of Tuya Smart ZigBee 3.0 Ethernet Gateway - Control unit (gateway):
The local Zigbee gateway for your Tuya Zigbee devices provides high-speed local Ethernet + Zigbee Mesh connectivity, increased automation possibilities, local memory for parameters and devices.
With a powerful processor and secure Ethernet connectivity, this gateway can connect up to 100 ZigBee devices.
Discover the completely new possibilities of the TUYA Smart Life System
WiFi and ZigBee devices are fully interoperable in the application and can be automated together.
Unlike WiFi Neo devices, most of the automation is done locally on your gateway, not in the cloud, which provides a big advantage in runtime and functionality.
Connecting to the Ethernet network on your router also reduces delays and potential problems in communication between devices.
Power is supplied via the supplied power supply and Micro USB cable.
- Generic applications
- Amazon Alexa access and personalisation
- Amazon Alexa App-to-App Linking
- App Launching
- Google Assistant Personalisation
- WWGA Certification
- Scene-specific Smart Home Shelf customisation
- and more value-added services
Adding a Zigbee gateway to Tuya is very simple.
- Connect the gateway to the Ethernet network.
- Put the Zigbee Gateway into pairing mode by pressing the Reset button for 6 seconds until the pairing LED on the device flashes rapidly.
- Select in the Tuya Smart Life application: Other> Gateway with Ethertnet port.
- Continue pairing as prompted on your phone.
Tuya Smart ZigBee 3.0 Ethernet Gateway Specifications - Control Unit:
- Chip: RTL8196E
- Tuya Smart Smart Life Software
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol
- Main frequency: 400 MHz
- Chip architectures: MIPS
- Operating system: Linux 3.10
- Flash: 128 Mbit
- DDR: 256 Mbit
- USB: 1 x USB host/device, 1 x USB PHY
- UART: 1xDebug, 1xData
- GPIO: 16
- WAN: 10 / 100M ethernet port (RJ45 interface)
- Connectivity: 2.4-2.485 GHz IEEE 802.15.4
- Timer: 2x hardware timers, 1x watchdog
- LED: 1x power LED, 1x power LED, 1x connection LED
- Button: 1x reset button
- Power adapter: 110V-240V AC, 5V / 1A DC
- Operating voltage: 1.8 V-3.3 V
- Working temperature: -10-55 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% -90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -20-60 ℃
- Storage Humidity: 5% -90% RH (non-condensing)
- Net weight: 74g
- Gross weight: 167g
- Packing size: 95 * 90 * 50 mm
The basics of the Zigbee protocol:
- The Zigbee protocol operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency which propagates well in the building.
- Zigbee connectivity is MESH connectivity, which means that each Zigbee device acts as a relay for all other devices. If the remote sensor does not communicate with the Zigbee Gateway, it is sufficient that it has radio communication with another sensor that communicates with the gateway. The devices operate in a chain of mesh connections, ensuring a reliable and secure connection.
- Zigbee devices and sensors consume very little power, resulting in a long battery life.
- Devices using the Zigbee protocol connect to the control panel in case of a status change within 0.2 seconds. Wifi devices take about 5 seconds to connect to the Wifi network after a status change. ZigBee devices have a great advantage in smart rule automation.
- Most of the configured automation of ZigBee devices is done at the local gateway. Not in the cloud. A typical rule> If motion is detected (PIR detector), turn on the light, the execution time is about 0.5 seconds.
- The execution time of the same rule on WiFi devices is approximately 3-7 seconds.
- The Zigbee gateway and Zigbee devices allow for much larger and longer storage of parameter data and device history. Door opening history, temperature history, motion detection history recorded months back.
- Tuya Zigbee 3.0 smart gate.
- 1m micro USB cable
- Power supply 230V USB 5V
- 1m Ethernet cable
- Reset tool
- Instructions for pairing with the Tuya Smart application