L293D STM Module Expansion Board 2 Motors - 25V/0.6A
The L293D motor controller allows you to control two DC motors or one stepper motor using Arduino kits. The system allows you to adjust the direction and rotational speed of motors with a current consumption of up to 600 mA and a supply voltage from 4.5 V to 25 V.
2,47 tax excl.
L293D STM Module Expansion Plate 2 Motors ONE Mega2560 features:
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36 V
- Maximum peak output current: 2 A (1.2 A) non-repetitive per channel
- Maximum output current: 1 A (600mA) non-repetitive per channel
- Logic voltage: 0V to 1.5V (high noise immunity)
- Enable facilities
- Internal fixing diodes
- Overheat protection
- For applications with frequencies up to 5 kHz
- L293D Controller
- Measurements: 70x55x20 mm p>
The L293D controller consists of 4 H bridges with 600 mA current with thermal protection.
Pull-down resistors keep the motors deactivated during startup.
The device is a controller that can handle:
- 1 stepper motor
- or 2 DC motors
The module has its terminal connector to power Vin, GND and to easily connect the motors ( A-, A +) motor 1 and (B-, B +) motor 2.