Raspberry Pi 400, PC embedded in a keyboard - English
Raspberry Pi 400 is the ideal tool, both educational, perfect for students of all ages, and for personal use. This RPi based on model 4, offers a low cost and portable solution, being ideal for home study and for teaching computer concepts such as programming, physical computing and networking.
The Raspberry Pi 400 has a quad-core ARM Cortex A72 processor with 4GB of RAM, an Ethernet socket, 3 USB ports, two microHDMI ports and a 40-pin GPIO. English version keyboard
63,63 tax excl.
That's what you're thinking, it's a Raspberry Pi with all its features, inside a keyboard
The RPi 400 is an all-in-one computer, making it an ideal tool both for education, perfect for students of all ages, and for personal use. This RPi based on the model 4, offers a low cost and portable solution, being ideal to study at home and to teach the concepts of computing such as programming, physical computing and networking.
The Raspberry Pi 400 has a quad-core ARM Cortex A72 processor with 4GB of RAM, an Ethernet socket, 3 USB ports, two microHDMI ports and a 40-pin GPIO.
- Convenient ergonomic design
- Keyboard: English version
- Designed to combine existing official products in the Raspberry Pi range
- Built-in USB ports can provide convenient power from remote devices.
With its new Operating System, you can do all this and much more: edit documents, organize your calendar, practice programming of any kind, connect and play with your friends, in short, a computer to which you can add electronic components, and use it as a development board.
Many people already endorse it as the great revolution in computing and programming.
Connect it to your screen or monitor, and your computer is ready, just like that!
To get started you will need:
- Raspberry Pi 400
- USB-C based power supply
- Cable micro HDMI to HDMI
- MicroSD card with a suitable operating system e.g Raspberry Pi OS
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.8 GHz
- LPDDR4-3200 4 GB
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n / ac dual-band wireless LAN (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on the regional variant)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port
- 40-pin horizontal GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decoding); H.264 (1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- 5 V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
You might also like