Starter kit Raspberry Pi 4 model B - 2GB/32GB
This 8-piece Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit includes everything you really need to have to get into the world of Raspberry Pi: all the hardware in one box, access to a step-by-step online guide and projects to get you up and running faster than ever before and effortlessly. Each kit contains a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board with unrivalled performance, along with a power supply, 2 micro HDMI cables for two displays, SD card reader and a 32GB micro SD card with the NOOBS operating system already loaded. It also features 3 heat sinks and a unique aluminium case with an integrated fan for better thermal management, which addresses a known drawback of the Pi 4.
This Raspberry Pi 4 kit, which includes all the latest components on the market, is perfect for anyone interested in electronics regardless of experience level.
Raspberry Pi are compact computer boards whose credit-card size is enough to offer endless opportunities.
Aluminium casing :
This sleek, protective aluminium casing includes 3 heat sinks and an integrated fan to ensure the Pi 4 stays cool and runs at maximum efficiency. The case features openings for the USB, Ethernet, audio/video and two micro HDMI ports, as well as providing access to the USB-C power connector and microSD card.
You won't be able to get this kit out of your head.... With 4GB of on-board LPDDR4 SDRAM and a 32GB microSD card included, this kit guarantees speed and versatility. The 32 GB card complies with the SD 5.1 standard and has a read/write performance of up to 100/25 MB/s.
Description of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1.5GHz WiFi DualBand Bluetooth 2GB RAM:
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi family of computers. This product is in the 4GB RAM version, with 2GB (B0068) and 1GB (B0067) versions also on offer.
It offers an unprecedented increase in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory and connectivity compared to the previous generation of Raspberry. Pi 3 Model B+, while maintaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B offers desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Key features of this product include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, support for dual display in resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decoding up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, two 2.4/ 5.0 GHz wireless network ports, Bluetooth 5.0 capabilities, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and PoE (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, which allows the board to be designed for end products with very low compliance testing, improving cost and time to market.
Detailed view of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1.5GHz WiFi DualBand Bluetooth 2GB RAM:
Features of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1.5GHz WiFi DualBand Bluetooth 2GB RAM:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, 64-bit Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit 1.5GHz SoC.
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM.
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11ac 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Standard 40-pin Raspberry Pi GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards).
- 2 micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 compatible)
- MIPI DSI 2-lane display port.
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port.
- 4-pin stereo port and composite video port.
- H.265 (4kp60 decoding), H264 (1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Micro-SD card slot for loading the operating system and data storage.
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*).
- 5V DC via GPIO header (min. 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C ambient.
*A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if the downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500 mA total.
What's new with the new Raspberry Pi:
Check out the table below to learn more about the Raspberry Pi 4 board and how it differs from Raspberry Pi 3. If you have more questions, visit our blog and learning section.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB board.
- Power supply.
- USB to USB-C cable with inline switch.
- 2 Micro HDMI to HDMI cables.
- SanDisk 3D Gen3 X3 32GB MicroSD card (with NOOBS 3.1.1 preloaded).
- SD card reader.
- 3 heat sinks.
- Raspberry Pi case with integrated fan.
Enlaces útiles para Raspberry Pi 4 B:
You might also like