- Development plates
- Solectro Kits
- 3D Printers
- Home automation - Smart Home
- Components and sensors
- Passive Components
- Logic Converters
- Internet and Wireless modules
- Relay modules
- Air quality sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Magnetometer Compas
- MEMS Sensors - Gyroscope
- Inertial Sensors - IMU
- Medical sensors
- Magnetic sensors
- Flow sensors
- Fluid level sensors
- Weather sensors
- Current sensors
- Distance sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Light and colour sensors
- Sound sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Gas Sensors
- Reflection sensors
- Motion Sensors
- Moisture sensors
- Fingerprint Readers
- Sound and Acoustics
- Pushbuttons and Switches
- Components for assembly
- Remote controls
- Memory cards and storage
- Passive Components
- Power Supplies
- Gift Ideas
- Development plates
FinestraMiner Helium LoRaWAN Gateway Hotspot Miner
FinestraMiner is a highly efficient Helium compatible hotspot that provides wireless network coverage to the Helium network, also called People's Network, the world's largest and fastest growing LoRaWAN network. It allows thousands of IoT devices to connect to this single hotspot using Long-Fi technology, with long-range coverage up to 16 kilometres away.
The Helium network is a decentralised wireless network that allows devices anywhere in the world to connect to the Internet wirelessly.
558,00 tax excl.
Key features of the Finestra Miner :
- High-performance helium miner with a Raspberry Pi 4 processor.
- User-friendly and ready-to-use design, easily mountable
- Comes with on-board mining compatible with the Helium network, allowing you to gain HNT
- Long range coverage of up to 16 kilometres
- Antenna included for great coverage and to get you up and running quickly
- Quick and easy installation with the official Helium and FinestraMiner applications
- Diagnose your hotspot and manage your earnings from your application's dashboard
Quick and easy setup with a mobile application in minutes
It is very easy and quick to start using this Helium FinestraMiner hotspot, even if you are completely new to this technology! It requires no special configuration, setup or adjustments to get great performance.
Just connect this LoRa gateway to a power source and your home broadband. It is already pre-configured to join the People's Network provided by Helium and instantly provide wireless coverage for miles around your home.
Uses LongFi™ technology to maximise data range and battery life
The FinestraMiner aims to provide wireless coverage for IoT devices from 1 to 16+ kilometres away using LongFi technology, allowing thousands of IoT devices to be connected to a single Hotspot. Data can be transferred over much longer ranges than Wi-Fi (200+ times Wi-Fi).
Adhesive base for mounting
This ready-to-use hotspot has a sleek, modern design and can be easily mounted on any non-porous surface, thanks to its integrated micro-suction pad on the back, called "space age". You can even place it near a door or window to ensure it provides excellent outdoor coverage.
You can earn HNT
The Helium FinestraMiner hotspot comes with on-board mining, compliant with current Helium network specifications. It is ready to be installed and used with the Helium application. In exchange for hosting hotspots, you will have the opportunity to earn the HNT cryptocurrency (Note: you are not guaranteed to get it) (HNT=Helium coins/tokens).
How to set up the FinestraMiner hotspot
You have 2 app options that you can use to configure the Finestra Miner on both iOS and Android devices:
- FinestraMiner Diagnostics App
- Helium App
The apps will guide you through each step, so you can set up your helium miner quickly and easily
- Processing unit: Raspberry Pi 4
- 4GB RAM
- LoRa® frequency band support: EU868
- Network connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Ethernet
- Device connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Based on LoRa® hub engine: Semtech® SX1302
- Security: ECC608 cryptographic authentication
- Antenna gain: 2.8 dBi
- Dimensions : 110 mm x 110 mm x 40 mm.
Included in the package
- 1x FinestraMiner LoRaWAN getaway
- 1x Multi-head power supply (adapters for UK and EU)
- 1x Antenna (868 Mhz)
- 1x Power cable extender
- 3x Security key cards for wallets
- 1x Pen