LED Power Diode COB 15W White SMD description
COB LEDs are built as a matrix of LEDs, that is, a concentration of LEDs in a silicone coated tablet. The advantages of LED COB: - A light output of up to 120 lumens / watt (twice as much as LED SMD)
- The light intensity is greater without concentrating the beam of light
- Greater durability
- Angle of opening up to 160ºC
- Multidirectional light Mount LED diode on a good heatsink, add some fan, this is necessary because you have to "remove" the heat from the surface of the plate so that the LEDs last longer to place a little bit of thermal silicone in each of the placement centers. the diodes.
The thermal paste increases the thermal transfer between the diode and the metal plate used as a circuit.
Important to keep in mind the diodes generate a lot of light intensity and very concentrated.
Avoid looking directly at them once lit and wear protective glasses when working with them.
LED Power Diode COB 15W White SMD features:
- Chip 28x47mil
- Voltage: 24-26V
- Current: 600mA
- Flujoluminous: 120-130LM / W
- Emitting color: White
- Color temperature: 6000-6500K
- Duration of life: 50,000 hours