LED Diode COB 10W 6000K White SMD description
COB LEDs are built as a matrix of LEDs, that is, a concentration of LEDs in a silicone coated tablet. The advantages of LED COB: - a light output of up to 120 lumens / watt (twice as much as LED SMD)
- the light intensity is greater without the need to concentrate the beam of light
- greater durability
- opening angle of up to 160ºC
- multidirectional light Mount LED diode on a good heatsink, add some fan, this is necessary because you have to "remove" the heat from the surface of the plate so that the LEDs last longer to place a little bit of thermal silicone in each of the placement centers. the diodes.
The thermal paste increases the thermal transfer between the diode and the metal plate used as a circuit.
Important to keep in mind the diodes generate a lot of light intensity and very concentrated.
Avoid looking directly at them once lit.
LED Diode COB 10W 6000K White SMD features:
- Chip 28x47mil
- Voltage: 32V
- Current: 300mA
- Luminous flux: 1000-1320LM
- Emitting color: White
- Color temperature: aprox. 6000K
- Cold light
- Duration of life: 50,000 hours